ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS
• The main RFBR competition: 18-09-00125 “Economy and practices of social interaction in the Soviet village in the context of the mobilization economy of the USSR in 1930s-early 1950s”, 2017-2019
• The main RFH competition: 16-31-00009 a1 “Soviet society in conditions of socio-cultural transformation (second half of the 1970s-early 1990s.)”, 2016 - 2017
• RFH Grant: 14-11-58005 а(р) “Culture of the everyday life of the peoples of the Penza region in the twentieth century as a factor in the formation of historical memory”, 2014 - 2015
• The main RFH competition, 2007, №07-01-16052d “Ten myths of peasant consciousness: essays of the history of social psychology and mentality of the Russian peasantry (late XIX-early XX century) (based on the Middle Volga materials)”
INVITED AND PLENARY REPORTS AT CONFERENCES
1. Organization and holding of International Scientific and Practical Conference “1917 in the Russian Province” (with the support of the History of Fatherland Foundation)
2. Sukhova O.A. Political Practices of Revolutionary Time: 1917 in the Provinces of the Middle Volga Region. International Scientific Conference “The Great Russian Revolution of 1917: Problems of History and the Problems of Teaching” (Moscow, Moscow Pedagogical State University, April 24-25, 1917)
3. Sukhova O.A. “Community revolution” in Russia: social psychology and behavior of the peasantry in the first decades of the twentieth century. International Scientific Conference “History of Stalinism: the peasantry and power”. Ural Federal University, Ural State University named after A.M. Gorky, Boris Yeltsin Presidential Center, Boris Yeltsin Ural Center, the State Archives of the Russian Federation and the Memorial International Society. September 29 – October 2, 2010. Russia, Ekaterinburg
4. Sukhova O.A. Gender aspects of peasant “rebellion” in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century (based on the Middle Volga materials). IV International Scientific Conference of RAIZhI and RAS IEA: “Private and Public: Gender Aspect”. The RAS N. N. Miklouho-Maklay Institute of Ethnology and Anthropology. October 20- 22, 2011. Russia, Yaroslavl
5. Sukhova O.A. The problem of “impoverishment of the agricultural center of Russia” in historiography and peasant consciousness. XXXIII session of the Symposium on the Agrarian History of Eastern Europe “Typology and features of agrarian development of Russia and Eastern Europe X-XXI centuries”. Institute of Slavic Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Scientific Council on Problems of Agrarian History of the Russian Academy of Sciences. September 19-21, 2012. Russia, Bryansk.
6. Sukhova O.A. Peasantry and the Taxation System in the Conditions of the Revolution in Russia: Opportunities and Adaptation Limits. XXXIV Session of the Symposium on the Agrarian History of Eastern Europe “Fiscal Policy and Tax-Compulsory Practices in the Agrarian History of Russia in the X-XXI Centuries”. Scientific Council on Agrarian History of Eastern Europe, Department of History and Philology of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Institute of Slavic Studies of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Samara State University. September 23-26, 2014. Russia, Samara.
7. Sukhova O.A. The history of the daily life of the First World War: methodology and sources. International Scientific Conference “Problems of search and publication of Russian and foreign sources about the First World War 1914-1918 at the present stage of the development of historical science”. Russian Society of Historians and Archivists. June 18, 2014. Russia, Moscow.
8. Sukhova O.A. “High prices” as a factor in the everyday life of the First World War (based on the Middle Volga materials). International Scientific Conference “The Great War and the European North of Russia (on the 100th anniversary of the outbreak of World War I)”. The Russian Association of Historians of the First World War, the Government of the Arkhangelsk region, the Northern (Arctic) Federal University named after M.V. Lomonosov, Association of Civil War Researchers in Russia, Arkhangelsk Branch of the Russian Society of Historians and Archivists, North-West Section of the Scientific Council of the Russian Academy of Sciences on the History of Social Reforms, Movements and Revolutions, Center for Youth Patriotic Upbringing and Pre-conscription, Voluntary Cultural and Educational Society Nord. Russia, Arkhangelsk, NArFU, June 21-25, 2014